Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Akemi the gymnast

In preparation for baby #2 at the end of Nov, Jonathan and I have been sleep training Akemi back into her crib. I have spoiled her the last few months and slept with her in the big bed while Jonathan has been away in Shanghai.

It's been challenging putting her in the crib with my belly and so much easier to let her sleep with me. But I created a really bad habit.

The last few nights, Akemi has been climbing of her crib. With her long legs, she does it with such ease that we're amazed when we witness the 'spiderwomen' action on the video monitor.

Last night, she climbed out at 1am. Jonathan put her in the 'big girl' bed and we later hear her fall off the bed at 3am. Poor thing. We haven't put the side rails up, but definitely will do that tonite.
Finally Jonathan had to go sleep with her.

Any advice on the sleep training will be greatly appreciated!

No comments: