Ayumi is 6 weeks old today. Time just fly by! It's been a busy 6 weeks since Ayumi's birth. I caught a cold for a week and on my birthday, I got the 24 hr stomach flu. It was not fun hugging the toilet and vomitting for 24 hrs. I thought I was going to die!
Thankfully Ayumi didn't catch it and she was fine. I was glad that I had some supply of milk to give her from the freezer.
I feel bad for Ayumi at times. Being the 2nd child, I'm noticing that I don't rush to her right away when she cries and she seems to get carried less. We also didn't celebrate her 1 month bday like we did with Akemi.
I'll try to make it up to her at her 3 months. =)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Updates, please! How about a photo of your two little girls?!? :)
Post a Comment