Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Survived the 1st week back at work

I survived my 1st week back at work! I was able to make myself an egg muffin on Friday morning, which is crazy since I never had time to make breakfast before I had Akemi. I think I'm getting better with my time management! Or I'm getting better multi-tasking!

Pumping at work has been difficult. It's hard allocating time every 3 hours to pump. I tend to have back to back meetings. I hope to continue nursing for as long as I can, but we'll have to see how things go.

Akemi has been doing well. She's slowly getting rid of her cold.

New development: Akemi is slowly discovering her toes. She grabs at it once in a while. It's really cute. It looks as though she's thinking, "What's this??"

She also starting to smile and giggle more. She's also sticking out her tongue. =)

No comments: