Our little baby girl is 9 months old. She's growing into a crazy little girl that loves to crawl, climb stairs, and inspire to be the fastest pillow/sofa climber. She already has two bottom teeth and her top teeth are peeking through. By the end of November, she'll probably have 4 teeth in the front.
Akemi is learning to clap her hands when she's happy and even started to learn to cry on demand when she wants something. =) We're just hoping she won't turn into a little diva.
At daycare, we've been told that she loves to eat other kids' food. One day, one of the moms brought a few snacks for Akemi so that she can have her own. I wasn't aware that she was taking her son's crackers till that day. I went out that night and bought her son a huge bag of crackers. I figured Akemi will probably eat them anyways.
Akemi has been growing out of her clothes. She's already in 12 months clothing. Whenever Jonathan and I are at the store, we always think 'This looks too big.' But then when we try it on her at home, it fits just right. Our doctor even thinks Akemi looks like she's already 1 years old.
She's 95th percentile in height. 'Future volleyball or basketball player?'
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wowee.. Austin's 9 month clothes are just barely getting tight at 14 1/2 months! Akemi is growing so fast! Maybe a future forward or center? I miss you guys. Hope to see you soon. :)
Post a Comment