Akemi's new daycare is great! By the 1st day, Ms. Carla (Akemi's primary caretaker) was sharing all of Akemi's personality and she was right! Akemi is very independent and doesn't mind playing on her own. She loves to bang on anything that makes noise and is facisnated with bubbles.
By the 2nd week, Akemi would smile and crawl to one of the toys as I leave her. Since starting at the new daycare, Akemi has never cried when I drop her off or pick her up. She loves her teachers and genuinely seems happy to be there.
I'm just glad that timing worked out and we finally found her a place that she loves.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Karen,
I saw pictures of you and your baby on Vanessa's photo album, and then it reminded me to check out your blog. Hope things are going well. You and the baby looked great in the pictures I saw. Take care!
Post a Comment