Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Akemi is too heavy

I threw out my back this morning. It was really sore yesterday but I kept ignoring it. Finally this morning, I couldn't reach back to grab the seat belt when I was getting ready to drop Akemi at daycare. I called in sick and called the chiropractor right away.

I saw him first thing this morning and 'oh man' was he concern. He said that my neck and upper back was swollen and was surprised that I wasn't crying. I guess I have a higher pain tolerance after giving birth. He highly recommended that I stay home tomorrow, but I really need to go into work. He put some ice pack on my back and neck and did some ultrasound, which helped.

I'm soo sore though... I knew something was wrong when I was lifting and carrying Akemi all week. I didn't realize how much it helps to have another pair of hands to carry her and share the 'load'. tee hee.. thankfully Jonathan is coming back today.

I'm off to take a nap and rest...

No comments: