So we've been M.I.A (missing in action) for a few months. It's been a crazy few months in the Spring. I was concern with pending layoffs with my company, which finally took place in June. I was not one of them that were impacted. We had 20% of our workforce reduce globally. It was a very 'trying' time, but I'm glad it's over.
On lighter front, we had an opportunity to travel in the past few months, wedding in point reyes, trip to shanghai and tokyo, san diego zoo trip,.... pictures to come eventually.
Akemi is 16 months and babbling and walking like crazy.
Here are the words she says:
- Bubble
- Apple
- Uh oh
- Byeee
- Hiyeee
- all done..
- yei yei = grandpa in chinese
- Iyees= 'Isis' - Kyle's dog
-Ge Ge = give me whatever i'm pointing
Notice she hasn't said 'mama' or 'papa' yet? tee hee.. I'm trying hard to repeat it to her all the time. Wish me luck!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment