I took the day off today to sleep in and have a 'Karen's Day'. I went an put a deposit down for Daycare and went to my bi-weekly doctor's appointment. Everything is going well with the baby and I'll be going to the doctor's every week starting in Jan.
The doctor didn't recommend that I work till my due date. She said it's best if I took 2 weeks off and started 'nesting'. I was like...er..I can't stay home for 2 weeks without doing anything...but bumm around. She said it'll get harder for me to walk around and I'll get tired. I guess I'll see how it goes.
My rest of the day was spent xmas shopping but I only lasted for 2 hours and had to head home. I was too tired from standing and walking around. I did put the xmas decoration up. =)
For dinner we went to Raymond's Restaurant. It was pretty good. The restaurant looked like an old house. Jonathan got me a 'HUGE Flower arrangement'. I'll post it once I download the pic off my camera..
alright...gotta get some sleep..we have all day Lamaze class tomorrow.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment