I'm finally going back to work after a 5 day long weekend. Initially I was fine with the long break but as Monday rolled around, I started getting bored. I kept wondering is this what it would feel like during my maternity leave? I was getting cabin fever and was bored out of my mind. There's only so much errands, house cleaning, re-arranging, and movies to watch. I started to feel myself get dumber....
So I'm going to try to learn Sudoku and find myself a good book to read before the baby arrives. The great thing about this 5 day weekend was it allowed Jonathan and I to bond more. Not get sappy, but I never thought love can grow any more. I always thought my love for Jonathan was HUGE...but it's weird to feel it grow each day. ok maybe I'm not making any sense...but it's little things he does...like how he mentioned on our 20th anniversary, he wants to throw a small get together with friends at the Pasadena Museum of History again, with a live band, latern lightings, and good food/drinks. I'm like 20th anniversary? It's so far away but to him it's only a few years from now.
Or just little things like watching him put the nursery room together. It's cute watching him curse at the curtains as he struggles using one hand to nail in the hooks. And then when he's done, he screams proudly 'I'm done!!!'. I took a picture of it and will post it later.
We have one more month till our baby arrives. I'm trying not to count but I can't help it! I can't wait!!!
Ok, I'm off to bug Jonathan to stop playing his Wii. =)
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment