Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Rose Bowl










This past Friday, Willis called and sold us his Rose Bowl tickets~! I was soo excited to have an opportunity to go! Jonathan and I went shopping for a bright orange sweater. Luckily we were able to find some at the mall.
Tricia Inamine came down to also join in the fun. We woke up around 8am today and headed off to meet up with Monica for the tailgate. Jeff (Monica's bf) grilled up some real good Hawaiian food (kalbi, teriyaki chicken, hawaiian bread, chinese chicken salad)....I'm drooling thinking about it.






So the day started off well, till we got to the game. USC just obliterated us. Illini played so bad..I at least wished it was a decent game. But nevertheless, it was good to see a large fan base and a sea of Orange on one side of the colliseum. The score was 49-17. We got home around 7pm and I knocked out.

Jonathan and I have been trying our best to go out as much as we can before the baby arrives. New Year's eve we spent hanging out with Phuong, Chi, Chi's cousin Jon, and his wife Kai at NBC for some dim sum. Then went to Jen's to bring in the New Year. Quite a busy few days!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to the game!! Yeah game sucked but at least you can say you were there. I'm proud of you that you were able to get Jonathan to wear Illini colors! :)
Ai
PS After you deliver your baby, you have to go eat at your favorite sushi restaurant! Sushi definitely tastes better than ever when you couldn't have it for so long!!!!

-t said...

You're so pregnant in these pictures! And I'm so red! At least it matches Orange and Blue!