Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Still up at 10:06pm

Ok, so I'm still up. I checked all of my work email to make sure nothing crazy happened while I was gone. I'm too chicken to check my voicemail so that'll wait till I get in the morning.

I slept for like 16 hours again today. I don't think my humidifier is working cause my nose is still plugged up. I got desperate in clearing my stuffy nose that I tried a home remedy today. I was watching an old Oprah re-run and Dr. Oz was on. So I add 1/4 teaspoon in 8 oz of water and use a little spoon to put the salt water in my nose. At first I was really scared, thinking that it would feel like water up my nose... you know that feeling when you're a kid in the swimming pool and water goes up your nose. It hurts! But to my surprise, it didn't feel that way.

Unfortunately my nose is too plugged up that I don't think it works. I need to look it up again online to see if I'm doing it right. I'm still not taking any medication....

Jonathan's parents stopped by this morning with some porridge and homemade chicken soup. That totally made my belly all warm and fuzzy and put me to sleep till 5pm today.

Ok, I'm heading off to shower to clear my sinus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Not being able to change positions in middle of the night is the worst part - because you physically have to wake up and grab whatever (i.e. edge of the bed etc.) just so you can turn over or to get out of the bed!!!
PS I ate Tums like candy the last 2 months for acid reflux.....