Day 2 and I'm still in my pjs. I thought I was getting better last night but found myself waking up to my own puke. Really odd since I didn't know that I was throwing up. I guess laying flat wasn't good.... probably the acid reflex from the baby pushing on my stomach. So I spent majority of the night awake and trying different sleeping position.
It's really amazing when you feel miserable, work is the last thing on my mind. Usually I'm worried about what tasks I didn't complete or what's due...but when your body is exhausted, it really shuts down. Yes, I know it's the obvious...but you don't know me. I really try to push through the illness thinking that it's a mental thing. I guess my body is teaching me a lesson that I need to take it easy since this is my 3rd cold during my pregnancy and probably the worse one.
I'm seeing the doctor this Friday for my weekly checkup so hopefully she could provide some remedy. Everytime I try to call the doctor today, I find myself sleeping on the coach and missing the office hours completely.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I'm looking forward to the weekend.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment