skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Karen & Jonathan Fu
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Setting up the Nursery
We are slowly getting ready for the baby!
Put up new curtains in the nursery
Assembled the car seat to fit with our stroller
Put the crib and dresser together
Only 3 more weeks or so to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mommy's helper
Karen & Jonathan Fu
Karen & Jonathan Fu
Pasadena
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(11)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(95)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(18)
▼
January
(17)
She's finally here - Part II
She's finally here! Part I
Lost my mucous plug
Still Waiting
I love company!
Wiped out!
The other day Jonathan and I took Kyle to Kabuki f...
Hanging in there
I can finally breathe...well sort of
Lightening Stage
On meds
Still up at 10:06pm
Day 2- still in my pjs
Still in my Pjs at 6:30pm
Nature is cruel
Setting up the Nursery
Rose Bowl
►
2007
(7)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
My Friends' Blog
jasers.com
Ok, I’m Officially Old Now
Baby Talks
Jackson's first yellow card
Der Familie Schneider
Happy Everything
Watch Me Grow
Fun times in Hawaii
blueillini
Lets try this again
No comments:
Post a Comment