Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2008

On meds

Ok, I finally gave in and asked the doctor for some medication. She gave me a prescription for antibiotic and told me to buy Mucinex. Of course, I haven't felt the affects of Mucinex yet as my nose is still plugged up and I can't breathe. I read the info on the antibiotics and was a bit perturb to read that this medication does not help for viral infection (e.g. common cold). I was like ...err.. why am I taking this then?

I saw the doc yesterday and she 'checked' me to see if I'm dilated. I'm 2-3cm dilated!! I personally think when she 'checked' me, she started the labor process somehow cause it hurted like hell as she was probing around. I was like why didn't she say 'this might be uncomfortable'. No warning whatsoever! Oh wellz... the baby is still moving around like there is a disco party in my belly, but it hasn't bothered me so much cause I can't breathe!!

I should of invented a nose vaccuum. 'sigh'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay... the baby is coming! Get rid of that cold though. :(