This past Friday, I had my weekly doctor's appointment. The doctor massage my cervix to get labor started and was like 'I'll see you this weekend.' Well, it's already Sunday and I haven't had any contractions since Thursday, so I guess my little girl still wants to stay in my belly for a while.
Ok, contractions are not like cramps as some books would refer it to. It's this crazy tightening and unbelievable sharp pain that happens in an instant. It's crazy! You don't even feel it coming...or at least I didn't. I've been drinking organic raspberry tea and been walking everywhere to get the labor going but nothing so far.
Jonathan's been anxious and been asking me everyday, "Do you think it'll happen today?" tee hee... We went walking around Lake street yesterday and stopped in at Macy's. I found him wandering around the baby section with bibs in his hands. One of them says 'I love my daddy' and the other says ' Daddy's princess'. I just think it's soo cute that he's sooo excited to have a little girl and he's already picking out stuff for her.
Other news, my mom bought us a bidet. I finally tried it! I was surprised at how clean you feel after you use it. The toilet seat is even warm and so is the water. pretty niffty.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment