Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I can finally breathe...well sort of

It's been over a week since I had this cold. I finally can breathe a little bit tonight. I didn't take the nasal decongestion today and did I regret it at work. My nose was plugged up all day. By the time I got home, I ran to the medicine cabinet for the nasal decongestion and boy do I feel better. I was finally able to taste the Mabo Tofu that I made for dinner. =)

On other news, I'm trying to figure out if I'm leaking my aminiotic fluid or I'm just 'leaking'. I felt weird on Monday but didn't know if it was cause I was blowing my nose too much that all the pressure cause some 'leakage'. Yes, I know TMI. I think I'll call the nurse tomorrow morning to ask her how would I know. I read enough on websites to get myself paranoid.
Might as well be safe that sorry right?

No comments: