so...I've been sleeping only around 3-4 hours a night. It's nature's cruel way to prepare me for the arrival of our baby girl. Every night around 3am, my belly starts rumbling around and no matter how I position myself, I can't get back to sleep. It feels as though my baby girl is telling me she wants to be out. I really think she's going to come early that my expected due date of Feb 1st, but we'll see.
Now I understand why pregnant working mom takes 2 weeks before their due date. It's not to 'nest' (e.g. prepare for the arrival of the baby), but it's because you literally can't function at work with only 3 hours of sleep. I'm starting to go into work by 7:30 and leaving ontime at 4:30...so I can come home and nap.
The plus side of not sleeping is that I've been reading more books...so I guess I'm optimizing the night. But trust me, every night, I'm sooo tempted to wake Jonathan up so he can enjoy the misery that I'm in. But as a good wife, I just gaze over to his side of the bed...green with envy as he's snoring away in his dream. Even my DOG is SNORING. 'sigh'
well hopefully tonight, I'll get some rest. oyasumi
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment