Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wiped out!

Phew, yesterday was a very productive day! I went to the Breastfeeding center to get 'fitted' for a nursing bra. After I went, I realize that they don't really measure you and I could of gone to any other maternity store and find myself a bra. Oh well, I bought one anyways cause I figured I'll need at least one. Why are these bras sooo ugly? They look like the 1st bra you buy when you're a teenager. Just boring, no frills, and it only makes you look flatter. Gotta go check out Gap.

Anyways, after a eventful day yesterday of running errands, making a meal plan, getting fitted, and cooking my Tuscan Beef Stew, which by the way was awesome, I re-injured my boo boo on my butt. 'sigh'... so by 6pm, I was out of commission. I was back to my 'waddling' self. I think I was overzealous in thinking that I was healed. So I'm learning to take it easy...but it's sooo hard. I just can't watch all these tv shows and sit around. I need like one of those scooters to take me around.

So again, I think god is trying to tell me something cause last night he blessed me with over 12 hours of sleep. I didn't wake up till 11am today and that is very RARE!!!

Rest of the afternoon plans:
-Balance the books
-Find a slow cook Chilli recipe
-Repack hospital bag
-Find a carseat inspection place

Let's see how much I can get it done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy, little lady! You're making *me* tired just looking at everything you get done. :)