Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

The other day Jonathan and I took Kyle to Kabuki for dinner. Dinner was over $90!!! I was shocked! I don't know how families take their kids out for dinner. It's soo expensive. $90 accumulated to a week's worth of grocery for us. So as of yesterday, I claimed that we are no longer going out to eat.... or at least only once a week.

Since I'll be on maternity leave, I gotta watch our budget to make sure we're smart with our money. It's something we should be doing anyways, but at times, eating out is soo much easier than cooking. So, I came up with this week's meal plan.

This week's meal plan:
  • Meat Loaf
  • Chili
  • Tuscan Beef Stew with Polenta
  • Miso Bass

Any recommendations for food or quick easy cooking website is greatly appreciated! So send em my way!

Gold Star Moment: I woke up at 5am with Jonathan today, since he has his Extreme Bootcamp at 5:30am. I got breakfast ready by the time he got back and even packed his lunch. What a good wife right? tee hee... let's see how long this last.

No comments: