Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I love company!

Debbie and her little son, Austin, visited me yesterday! It was great to see another human being. I was cooped up for the last few days in my house so it was nice to have company. We just hung out at home and I cooked Chicken casserole. =) I was wiped out by the end of day but it was the best night sleep I've gotten all week.

Today we took our little Dior all the way to the Manhattan Beach vet for his annual teeth cleaning. Poor little guy had to get one teeth taken out. To all pet owners: you must brush your dog teeth at least once a week. I didn't know this so I plan to brush his teeth every day. He only has like 5 left.

We're going to pick him up before we pick up my mom at LAX tonight. She's coming in and plans to stay with us for a month or so. I'm soo happy that's she's arriving tonight. I miss her home cooking.

No comments: