Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Where's the wedding ring?

So yesterday morning started off with Jonathan scrambling around the house looking for his wedding ring. He apparently took it off the night before as we were eating tangerines on our coffee table and placed it with all the peels. Of course, being a great wife as I am 'wink', I cleaned up his little mess and threw it out. How was I suppose to know that his wedding ring was under the pile of tangerine peels.

So the next morning as he's scrambling around the house, retracing his steps, we came to the conclusion that his wedding ring is in the dumpster. Unfortunately Monday is trash day and the guys come in early to take the dumpster outside. Luckily, the dumpster was still on the street. I can imagine Jonathan peering over finding our trash bag.

In the end, as he rummage through the trash, he found the ring. I just couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation. It so like my Jonathan to do something like that. =D

Other news, I found out that Illini is in the Rose Bowl! How awesome is that? We haven't been to the Rose Bowl since 1984. Unlike any avid fan that have been following the team since season started (aka Tricia), I'll be watching the game on my couch. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify--the ring was not "under the orange peels". They were in the proximity.