Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

All growed up...[jf]

It's been awhile since I've written anything. I have been so busy with work these past couple months. I had a two week trip to China in June and then I just got back from a week long business trip at the end of July. It's amazing how much Akemi has changed in the last couple months. Although physically, I think she looks the same, her personality and behavior has evolved dramatically. I was a bit saddened because I felt I missed out on some of her change while I was away.
She is much more alert and aware of her surroundings. When we take walks and she is in the Bjorn, she is always looking around. She has also gotten the rolling over thing down pretty well. She can't seem to sit still now as she is always flipping from one side to another.
But my favorite thing is that now she loves to laugh and giggle. Maybe I'm biased, but I feel like I am the one person who can make her laugh the most. I definitely feel a connection when I look at her and smile and she responds back with a huge smile and giggle. After a long day at work, coming home to her laughter and babbling always makes me forget about all the days troubles.

No comments: