Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Akemi's first steps

Every night, Akemi, Dior, and I play fetch with the ball. I would throw the ball and watch both Akemi & Dior go after it. Usually Dior makes it to the ball first, but lately, Akemi has been crawling pretty fast.

Well tonight, I threw the ball and Akemi was leaning against a wall and started to walk towards the ball. She took a few wobbly steps towards the ball,squatted down,and grabbed it. Hopefully I'll have a chance to record it on video next time.

Akemi is slowly starting to build her confidence in walking and before you know it, she'll be walking around the room. I just hope Dior can keep up.

1 comment:

Willis said...

That's awesome! Now Akemi, Austin, and Tesshin will be walking all over the place together. They can roam in a pack...