- Lack of sleep does not help
- It's really hard to focus at work due to reason#1
- You really have to be efficient with your time. I scheduled three 30 min blocked time through out the day to pump, which doesn't seem like too much time out of the day. But it's challenging scheduling meetings and work around those time. At times, I find myself writing emails or reading meeting notes during my pump session. Thank god I haven't spilled my milk on my work documents yet..
- Kicking butt at work is harder than before. My brain has been mush lately.
Here is my new day schedule at work:
5am: Wake up--Walk the dog
5:15am : Hurry back and shower
6:00am: Scarf breakfast down
6:15am: Nurse Akemi and leave for work
6:45am: In the building's parking garage
7:00am: Check email
7:30am: My first meeting! Can you believe it!!!?? It's east coast call. 'sigh'
4:30pm: Beg Jonathan to pick up Akemi from daycare. If not, I'm rushing out the door to get her.
Lately I've been leaving work at 6pm.
6:30pm: Dinner
7:00pm : Bath time/ bed time
8:30/9pm: My bed time...
I need to play the lotto, stay home, and eat Skinny Cow Ice cream sandwiches...


No comments:
Post a Comment