Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I never thought...

I never thought...

- that I'll walk out of the house with two different pairs of brown high heels to work. As I was walking to my car, I thought I was walking funny and figured that one of my heels were worn. Thankfully I realized in my garage, that I was wearing the wrong pair of brown high heels!!!

-that I'll drive all the way to work to only find myself without my laptop. I begged Jonathan to swing by and drop it off at work.

-that I'll be one of 'those' moms, that is perfectly fine leaving the house with spit up all over my shirt and perfectlly content. At least I'm out of the house on my own right?

-that although Akemi can drive me bonkers, it only takes one SMILE to make me forget all the craziness.

I love being a mom. It is truly the most rewarding experience ever!

No comments: