Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Kick start to summer

Our summer has been full of events. From Brent & Inez wedding to Justo& Christina's shower, we've been busy every weekend.



Before I knew it, it was Jonathan's Birthday! Akemi and I celebrated Jonathan's birthday at his 3rd favorite place to eat (Kabuki). I think his first favorite place is between 'Back Home at Lahaina's' in El Segundo or Noodle World. Anyways, he really wanted some sushi and we figured Kabuki is family friendly. Interestingly enough, I noticed that if you go at 6pm, it's all families with little kids. tee hee. We had to top off the evening with some mint chocolate ice cream cake. Akemi was already practicing to blow out the candles with daddy. =D
That weekend, we had a bbq with a few friends. We had a chance to chill at the pool with Akemi.
We enjoyed hanging out at the pool so much that we went back to his dad's house the next day! Can you tell Akemi was wiped out?



No comments: