Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Reminiscing

The other night Akemi was rustling around in her crib, so I swooped her up and held her in my arms and rocked her to sleep. I know some books say that you shouldn't rock your baby to sleep but I figured it's only in a little time, where she'll be running around and won't be as little as she is now. So as I rocked her, she smiled in her sleep and it made me remember of all those nights where I was rocking her to sleep and she would make the silliest faces as she's sleeping.

It seems so long ago when she was a little tiny baby in my arms. Now, she's starting to scoot with her butt and would at time sleep with her butt up in the air and look like a little ostrich. She also is starting to master at grabbing both her feet and move around like a crab. It's pretty funny.

I'm cherishing every moment with her and hope she doesn't grow up too fast. By the end of the month, she'll already be six months!!!

No comments: