Our baby girl is growing up. I can't believe she's already 3 months old! She's cooing, smiling, laughing, and even starting to sit up a little more. She's 13lbs 9.5 ounces and 24.5 inches long. The doctor was pretty surprised at how long she is. Maybe she might be a future basketball player afterall. =D Though the doctor did mention that her height growth will slow down.
Reflecting back on the 3 months, it was a whirlwind! I was so insecure about everything. Now, I think I'm getting the hang of things. Being a mom is a very humbling experience, but like everything, with enough practice, my self confidence grows.
Hopefully we'll go get some 3 months pictures at Babies R Us this weekend.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Baby pics at Babies R Us is the bomb. How'd it go?
Post a Comment