
This past weekend, Akemi went on her first plane ride. We flew to Chicago to visit my brother and his kids. Akemi was great on the flight. One passenger commented, "You have the quietest baby." She slept majority of the way there.It was a very interesting experience to change her diaper in the airplane. Right when I walked into the bathroom, we hit turbulence and Akemi started crying in the bathroom. Jonathan was knocking on the door, "Are you guys ok in there?". Luckily on the flight back home, the bathrooms had a changing table. We also got to fly 1st class on the way home and had an opportunity to relax in the executive lounge. 

Akemi fell asleep on the leather couches at the lounge.
My brother meeting Akemi for the 1st time.







1 comment:
What an awesome trip! I'm glad to hear that she was such a good girl on the plane. That's too bad her cousins are so far away. They're so cute! I can't wait to see Akemi again. It's been soooooo long.
Post a Comment