Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Water Heater Blew up

At 5am, I walked into Akemi's room and stepped on something wet. Of course the first thing Jonathan thinks of, is that Dior went pee pee by the door way. I thought it was odd since Dior is house trained and only goes on his wee wee pads. So I grab a towel and dab the floor and smelled it. It didn't smell like pee.

As I turned around, the bubble on the wall caught my eye. 'That's odd, I didn't think that was there before.' I opened the water heater closet and saw that my water heater has been leaking!!The wooden floor below it was soaked and the carpet surrounding the closet was soaked also.

In a panic, I turned the temp down and the gas off. I started to grab towels to soak up all the water. Then I saw that there was a valve. I ran outside and grab the garden hose and plug the hose into the valve and channeled it to the bathtub. All of this at 5am.

1 comment:

Jonathan Fu said...

I just want to say that I kept a calm head throughout this whole ordeal. Even thought I had the difficult task of keeping Akemi calm. :)