Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just the two of us

Akemi and I spent our first night together without Jonathan. We luckily had some visitors (Kevin, Andrea, and Sarah) who were sweet to bring us some yummy lasagna and salad. I think Akemi missed her daddy since she woke up more often than usual.

By 7am, I was pleading for her to go back to sleep but she was WIDE awake. Thankfully Olivia came to save the day and I had a 1hour nap in the morning.

Last night was a good practice for me. Jonathan will be heading off to another business trip next week for two days and then two long weeks at the end of May to China. Akemi and I will be spending quality time together! =D

I'll have to start practicing on how to give her a bath by myself. =)

No comments: