I am the official 'poop cleaner'. The last few weeks I'm finding myself wiping Akemi's and Dior's butt with diaper wipes to get their poop off. It's really odd but Akemi has been getting poop all over her back. Jonathan and I can't figure out why the diaper leaks through the top.
We are pretty good at changing her diaper right away. I always change her before feedings and check afterwards. When we hear her go #2, we change her diaper right away and try to make sure not to have her lay down ...we thought if she's horizontal, the poop leaks out so we try to keep her sitting up.
Any case, poor Dior has been getting diarrhea so that has been a blast (sense my sarcasm?). I caught him rubbing his butt on the floor and that freaked me out. I don't want those germs on my floor. So now, I'm wiping his butt whenever we get back from walks.
I am the official 'Butt wiper'. That sounds kinda weird...but any case, I never thought I'll be cleaning my dog's butt too!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment