Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

=(

Jonathan left for Shanghai yesterday. He'll be gone for 16 days, but who's counting. It'll just be me, Dior, and Akemi. I start work next Tuesday, so it'll be interesting to see how I manage to get myself ready for work in the mornings with no help. I just feel really bad for Dior, who doesn't get too many walks any more.

Lately I'm finding myself to be really depress. I didn't get depress after the pregnancy or during the 3 months of taking care of Akemi. But lately, I'm just really sad about the whole daycare situation. Finding another daycare won't resolve the feeling. It's more just having someone else take care of my child. It's starting to really hit home for me. I often find myself wondering as I'm changing Akemi's diaper and listening to her babble away, whether any other person would enjoy the current moment as much as I am.

No comments: