I'm starting to get a little bit sad that Akemi will be going to daycare in a few weeks. She'll be starting on the 19th to slowly get acclimated to her environment. She'll be there from 9am to 2pm.
I noticed at the daycare, they just have the infants sit in the bouncer and have it facing the rest of the kids during circle time. It made me kinda sad since I wonder whether they interact with the babies there. I can imagine Akemi sitting by herself in a bouncer, staring out with no one to play with her. 'sigh'
Our goal is to have Jonathan drop her off in the morning around 7:30-8am and I'll pick her up at 4:30pm. It's still a full day but at least I'll have a little bit more time with her in the evenings.
I just wonder how I'll juggle work and picking her up. My job is definitely not a 8-5pm career but maybe it'll force me to prioritize things more.
Other news, Akemi is starting to clasp her hands. It's really cute. I've been trying to get a picture of it but she always stop when she sees the camera. =) Our little girl is definitely growing. She's grown out of all the 3 months clothes and because of the weather, Jonathan went out and bought more winter clothes for her. I can't believe she's already 14 lbs!!!
Oh, Jonathan got a new car! A white Nissan Murano! We found out that the car seat does not fit in his Acura CLS, so he went car shopping.
I noticed at the daycare, they just have the infants sit in the bouncer and have it facing the rest of the kids during circle time. It made me kinda sad since I wonder whether they interact with the babies there. I can imagine Akemi sitting by herself in a bouncer, staring out with no one to play with her. 'sigh'
Our goal is to have Jonathan drop her off in the morning around 7:30-8am and I'll pick her up at 4:30pm. It's still a full day but at least I'll have a little bit more time with her in the evenings.
I just wonder how I'll juggle work and picking her up. My job is definitely not a 8-5pm career but maybe it'll force me to prioritize things more.
Other news, Akemi is starting to clasp her hands. It's really cute. I've been trying to get a picture of it but she always stop when she sees the camera. =) Our little girl is definitely growing. She's grown out of all the 3 months clothes and because of the weather, Jonathan went out and bought more winter clothes for her. I can't believe she's already 14 lbs!!!

Oh, Jonathan got a new car! A white Nissan Murano! We found out that the car seat does not fit in his Acura CLS, so he went car shopping.



3 comments:
Fun! A new car!! Bummer about the day care... I'm sure she'll do great though.
Happy 1st Mother's Day!!! I hope you had a fantastic day today. :)
Nice car jonathan! i love that car.
Post a Comment