Akemi is a little Diva!! I saw these sunglasses and had to get them for my little girl. Jonathan keeps commenting how before we had Akemi, I use to tell him that I wouldn't buy her too many clothes or stuff, but I'm finding myself unable to resist. I was surprised that she didn't mind the sunglasses.
For Mother's day, Jonathan made me dinner! It was sooo yummy. Filet minon with gorgonzola cheese with garlic shrimp and sweet potato.
He also got me a large bouquet and a card! Too bad that we keep forgetting to take pictures of the 3 of us. We celebrated on Saturday and on Sunday we took Jonathan's mom out for brunch and his stepmom out for dinner at the Queen Mary.Brunch at the Westin was pretty good. I enjoyed some nice cold mamosas!
Queen Mary was a little bit creepy since I heard it's haunted. Just going to the restroom was scary! It was so dark and small! The food was ok, but seeing the sunset was nice!
Next year, it would be nice to celebrate Mother's day on the actual day for myself! I think I'm going to request that. =)
Here is an old picture of Akemi and Uncle Lawrence. Lawrence and his girlfriend, Elsa, bought Akemi some space socks!


1 comment:
She is stylin' in those glasses! CUTE!!! I hope Jonathan is enjoying his new car! ;)
Post a Comment