


Akemi has been a good girl all weekend. We drove to 29 Palms on Friday and she slept the entire way there. We had to stop once so that I could nurse and change her diaper. It was pretty hot at 29 Palms. There were a lot of families waiting for their love ones to come home. Akemi woke up just in time to meet her Uncle Lawrence! It was really cute to watch Lawrence hold her. Even on Saturday, when she was crying at Jonathan's dad's house, Lawrence was the 1st one to say "I'll go get her' and held her the entire time. =) I feel so fortunate that Akemi has so many people that loves her.

On Easter, Akemi was a very lucky girl. Jonathan's mom spent the entire day with her and even brought her an Easter basket. Akemi really likes the butterfly toy that she got. Everytime we play with it, she follows the sounds that the butterfly would make. I'm so glad that Jonathan's mom is so thoughtful. I don't think I would of found something cool like that for her. She even got another book from her too. Hopefully since Jonathan's mom works at the library, Akemi will get ahead start in reading. =)
Jonathan and I spent the day running errands. We didn't realize that Easter is a huge holiday and drove all the way down to Manhattan beach to pick up Dior's dog food. Unfortunately the vet was closed. We thought to make the most of it and went to Jonathan's favorite place for lunch, Back Home at Lahainas.

On Easter, Akemi was a very lucky girl. Jonathan's mom spent the entire day with her and even brought her an Easter basket. Akemi really likes the butterfly toy that she got. Everytime we play with it, she follows the sounds that the butterfly would make. I'm so glad that Jonathan's mom is so thoughtful. I don't think I would of found something cool like that for her. She even got another book from her too. Hopefully since Jonathan's mom works at the library, Akemi will get ahead start in reading. =)Jonathan and I spent the day running errands. We didn't realize that Easter is a huge holiday and drove all the way down to Manhattan beach to pick up Dior's dog food. Unfortunately the vet was closed. We thought to make the most of it and went to Jonathan's favorite place for lunch, Back Home at Lahainas.


No comments:
Post a Comment