Lately I've been having very gory dreams of bloody zombies attacking the city with knives and I'm a crime fighting super woman in the main plot. Somehow, the zombies are always after me and I'm fending for my life. Last night, I was in the ghetto and I got shot in the drive by. I actually felt the bullet going through my chest. The guy that shot me came back to see if I'm dead and I laid there on the cement ground peeking up and pretended that I was dead. I can see my 'team' in the back, waiting for the guy to leave, and then came to get me. My team and I drove away to the location where we thought the head gangster lives.
At the location, the gangster's location looks like an old warehouse with barb wires fences. Secretly inside, he's manufacturing zombies and been making them crazy by having them eat each other for food. Suddenly, the zombies escapes and attack my team from behind and we're rushing to get inside our black cars. I'm standing on the roof the car as zombies are surrounding it with knives and then I wake up.
I've been having these weird dreams for weeks. Sometimes I get soo scared that I wake up shaken up. My worry is that I won't wake up one day. It'll be like one of those movies (e.g Black Crow??). I got superstitious and wrapped salt and put it under my bed. Apparently it's suppose to purify the room. I think I'm having these dreams because the foot of our bed face the fire exit door, which allows spirits to come in. Or these dreams occur because we found a huge stain in the carpet when we moved. It looked like a wine stain but then we found out that our previous collapse and to be rushed to the hospital. I keep wondering if that's the location where he collapse.
Anyways, Jonathan thinks I have these dreams because I worry too much. I don't get how I can have gory zombie dreams and that equals to worrying too much. I don't even watch scary movies so I have no idea where all the graphic imagery comes from.
Hopefully tonight I can have a 'normal' dream.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Try watching a lot of nature programs before you go to bed. Then you'll have dreams the whole room is filled with penguins, and just as you turn to wake jonathan up, they'll sneak away really quick.
Post a Comment