Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Out for a stroll

I'm starting to get better at taking Akemi out with me. I started a few weeks ago with the Baby Bjorn and took Akemi and Dior out for a stroll. It was a real workout since the Akemi sits in front of me as I'm walking. I started to feel as though I was pregnant all over again. =D

This past weekend we had a few friends stop by for a visit. The Aoyamas came and we got to hang out Saturday afternoon.



On Sunday, Monica came over and we took Akemi to Coffee Bean. It was the first time I took Akemi out to a public places where there were people. It's funny how I kept avoiding the smokers or people that was coughing at all cost!

I was tired by the time we came home. It was only 6 blocks away, but I was huffing and puffing by the time we walked back. I didn't realize how out of shape I was. I need to take her out for more walks and that way I can get my exercise too!

No comments: