Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dior keeps peeing!

Argh! Dior keeps peeing on our 1st floor bathroom. We take him out at 4am, 6:30am, 1pm, 6pm, and again at 9pm. I just can't figure out when he goes. I really think he goes in there around noon when I'm making my lunch. It's so hard taking him outside with the baby cause when he wants to go the baby is either crying or asleep.

I readjusted the Bjorn again and just took him out for a long walk with Akemi. It's a good exercise but it's cumbersome to put Akemi in the Bjorn. At least it's easier to do that then putting her in the car seat and bringing the stroller down the flight of stairs.

To eat lunch alone took me over 2 hours!! I really need a nap today. I'm off to sleep.

3 comments:

Willis said...

Austin's not sick anymore but he's got an ear infection. It should go away soon and I'm told that it's not contagious. But is there a good time for the Chang family to visit the Fu family sometime in the near future?

J.A.B. said...

Hey guys :)

I can't wait to meet Akemi! I hope you two are getting enough rest. It sounds like Akemi AND Dior are keeping you two plenty busy. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well with you. Ur blog is so cool, keeping everyone informed. You and the baby look great in the pics.