Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Errands

Ok completing 3 errands on top of going to the doctor's appointment yesterday was not a good idea. I was so tired by 2am I couldn't keep my eyes open. I also noticed that I have 3 lumps in my left breast. It really hurt. I couldn't find any information online so I decided to put an ice pack on it and call it a night.

This morning, the lumps were still there. I'm trying to have Akemi nurse on the leftside and found that it helped a little bit. I was wiped out this morning and didn't full get dressed noon.
On top of that, Akemi threw up twice. She had her 3 immunization shot and the doctor told us she could get a fever. Thankfully she didn't, but ended up throwing up last night and this morning. She's knocked out sleeping right now. Poor girl.

Things between Jonathan and I are going well. We need to have a 'date' night since we haven't spent much time with each other. Every night, I always kiss him good night and tell him sweet dreams. Last night, I said 'Hey, where's my kiss?' and do you know what he says?

He said, 'My lips are chapped and it hurts.' How sad right? =D We definitely need to go out just the two of us.

Okidoki, I'm off to run to fix myself a snack.

1 comment:

Aoyama Family said...

Date night? What is that? Just kidding. We're available if you need a babysitter! Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary. I think we're ordering a pizza and watching a movie we got through Netflix. How romantic :o)