Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

late night post [jonathan]

so its 4am...i'm sitting here typing with one hand as i try to rock Akemi to sleep with the other. Karen has been up all night with her already. Time for me to take the 2nd shift. I want to note that one of my undiscovered tools for putting a baby to sleep is a nice swivel chair. The one i am using now is from IKEA. I think I actually bought it from my old company when they moved. Anyways, it has a high back, arms, faux leatherm and whats really key: a SWIVEL/RECLINE feature. Akemi really seems to like it when i hold her in my lap on her side and just rock back and forth and side to side. I can usually put her to sleep in 10-15 min or less.

She's asleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rule Jonathan! :) Gotta love that IKEA!