Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Letters to Akemi

Today I decided to write letters to Akemi about our day to day lives. I intially got this idean from my maid of honor, Phuong. She had some of my friends to write letters during significant times for Jonathan and I to read. (e.g. Honeymoon, 1st home, pregnancy). Jonathan and I would read these letters whenever we experience that scenario. Hopefully one day, when she's older, I share the letters with her on one of her birthdays. Maybe in one of those teenage moments, where Akemi may not think we truly love her, I would share the letters and show her we really do! =D


Today she is also 4 weeks old. I don't know why people don't say that she's 1 month old, since that will be this Friday, but wouldn't 4 weeks be a month? Anyways, it seems as though every weekly birthday, she's doing something new. Today she actually looked at her Rainforest mobile for the 1st time. I was so excited that she actually started to observe things more, rather than staring at the ceiling. She also seems to be able to follow me with her eyes. It's kinda creepy but it also shows that she's developing her eyesight. Yay!






No comments: